“She always has people’s best interest at heart…”
“Jemma is an amazing entrepreneur, she takes risks and really commits to her projects. She always has people’s best interests at heart and will go out of her way to help others. She is a very motivated person and innovative, she builds relationships with people and connects the right people with each other.”
Jo Huey – Business Efficiency Mentor, Jo Huey Business Solutions
Jemma Cooper is a multi-award winning young female entrepreneur based in Bournemouth. Jemma loves to inspire and help people through the multiple enterprise initiatives she remains involved with.
- BSc Specialist in Massage Therapy
- Founder & MD HI Therapies Limited
- Founder & MD of JemmaCo
- Speaker and Ambassador
- Professional Beauty Regional Beauty Salon of the Year South West 2016
- Finalist for Professional Beauty National Beauty Salon of the Year 2017
- Rock Stars – Entrepreneurial Star of the Future 2013
- Princes Trust – Enterprise Award South West 2013
- Dorset Venus Awards – New Business of the Year 2013
- Venus Women National Young Entrepreneur of the Year 2013
Jemma took over a business at the young age of 23, and has turned once failing project into a thriving and successful venture – HI Therapies Beauty Salon.
Jemma’s moto is “Passion, choice, commitment and self-belief are the keys to success, the rest I leave to fate.”
With Jemma you get a real life salon owner with exceptional knowledge and therapist skills to pass to your team – to help make your salon a thriving one. Jemma has an Education and Learning Level 3 certificate to make sure you are getting the best training and support for your business.