JemmaCo Massage Balm
Ingredient Focus: Organic Beeswax
The JemmaCo Massage Balms have many beneficial properties due to the many wonderful ingredients featured inside them! We are taking each of these ingredients and taking a more in depth look into how they benefit your skin starting off with its main ingredient… Organic Beeswax!
What is Beeswax?
Beeswax is a natural wax produced by honey bees, the wax is formed into “scales” by eight wax-producing glands in the abdominal segments of worker bees, who discard it in or at the hive. To make it organic the beeswax is carefully collected without harm to the bees and thoroughly filtered to remove impurities thus keeping all of its amazing properties!
- Natural Light Fragrance – no artificial fragrances or perfumes!
- Anti – Inflammatory Properties.
- Encourages the healing of wounds, scars and skin conditions.
- Natural Moisturising Properties.
- Protective Barrier for Irritated Skin – prevents further damage to chapped skin and seals in moisture.
- Non-Pore Clogging.
- Softens Skin the Natural Way – NO SYNTHETIC CHEMICALS!
The JemmaCo ethos is to produce high quality products that benefit you and your skin! We aim to use the best ingredients to create the best skincare products with the best results!