Mix and Match Refresher Course. Keep your skills up to date with our Mix and Match Refresher, Ideal once every year to refresh, this maybe acupressure, deep tissue, posture. A day tailored to what you would like to learn, keep your skills in trend and learn new techniques to keep your treatment fresh. Great way to maintain a high quality treatment.
A Mix and Match Massage is the best way to show experience, confidence and above all have your clients returning again and again for the ultimate bespoke massage.
Next Available Course Date Available 25th-28th March 2019 Bournemouth
For more training dates and locations please CLICK HERE
Refresh on the below Content:
- Foot, hand and face acupressure
- Consultation, questions to ask and how to make the most of the consultation
- Aftercare, general and tips and ideas on personalised aftercare
- Treatment Values on how best to enhance your treatment, how client should be treated in every treatment
- Emotional links with the body allowing you to support your client mores emotional
- Therapist Advice and how best to look after you
- Heat therapy: Hot stones, warm bamboo, heated pads
- Introduction to aqua cushions
- Posture support and analysis on how to support your body
- Advanced massage, including saving the thumbs Techniques
- Lymphatic Massage Point and median lines
- Chakras Balance in the form of healing, sound and dowsing
- Making your own essential oil Personalised Spritz to enhance your treatment
Half of this day is made up of updating you on any new techniques, the other half of the day is the refresh you continue to make you feel confident, help any bad habits and go over anything you need to.
For a full agenda please contact us and we will personally send you more information needed.
1 Full Day Times: 9am – 5pm £85pp
How to Book: A £50 Deposit to secure your place then final payment due 4 weeks before course date. Payments can be made via Paypal, BACs, Cards or Visa. Please fill out our online Course Enrolment Form or email us for one along with which date you are interested in. We will confirm availability and will send you an invoice followed by confirmation letter and pack with agenda and directions for the training.
This Certificated Short Course isn’t accredited so for CPD point you will need to check with your professional body. Insurance you are already insured to treat someone for a mix and match treatment based on your previous training
You must have completed our 4 Day Mix and Match Course in Order to attend this course.
There is no assessment the course is aimed at supporting you to feel more confident
Charlee James: Amazing course and love that the course is broken down into 4 days as theres so much information in makes in not so intense. Learnt loads!
Olivia Hobby: This course was amazing and I feel I have learnt so much. Thank you Jemma you have inspired me and given me a new found love for massage. Jemma was an amazing trainer knowledgable and inspirational.