- Any professional can order selected retail products at a 20% discount of RRP with certificate of industry profession.
- Any cancellations of orders can only be authorised within 1 hour of ordering goods.
- If you wish to apply for a greater discount of products and become a registered JemmaCo supplier and account holder please call us on 01202 2985038
- Payment is required in full at time of ordering of products.
- Failure to not pay at time of purchase may result in a delay of orders until we receive payment.
- You may pay using any of the methods specified in the payment section of the site. By placing an order you confirm that the credit or debit card that is being used is yours. All credit/debit cardholders are subject to validation checks and authorisation by the card issuer. If the issuer of your payment card or PayPal refuses or does not, for any reason, authorise payment to us, whether in advance or subsequent to a payment, we will not be liable for any delay or non-delivery.
- We will deliver the goods in accordance to our 3-day delivery policy. Orders under £200 P&P charge is £4.99, express next day delivery is £5.99 for any orders made before 2pm Monday-Friday. Any orders over £200 shall receive free delivery. Any delivery timescales quoted to you are estimates only and is dependent of third parties and stock. Orders may be delivered in one or more parts. We do not accept any liability whatsoever for delayed or damaged delivery caused by any third party
- Acceptance of Goods – Upon receipt, you must inspect the goods. You will be deemed to have accepted the goods unless you notify us that you have cancelled the order and/or you return the goods in accordance with the Returns Policy & Procedure. If no such action is taken, we shall not be obliged to accept any rejection of the goods at a later date. Your statutory rights are not affected.
RETURNS POLICY AND PROCEDURE
- Any products missing must be reported within 3 days from delivery date. Any product defects must be reported within 10 working business days. Failing to do so JemmaCo hold no liability in respect of any such defect or effect.
- In the event of a valid report, Jemmaco is entitled at its option either to refund the invoiced value of the products, or to repair or replace them free of charge.
- In the case of a reaction to the product, and only with adequate proof of the reaction via a photo, may you receive a refund or another product free of charge, this decision will be made at the company’s discretion. A JemmaCo reaction form must also be filled out correctly and sent along with the photo and query and must be received within 5 days of the reaction.
- When using JemmaCo products, must at all times adhere and maintain a manner that represents and promotes JemmaCo Beauty Care and its reputation of hand-made products. You must ensure any promotional activity of the product is in line with JemmaCo logo and copyright. The professional is not permitted to sell any products purchased with JemmaCo Beauty Care to any third party persons, online or by mail order unless pre discussed with the company and prior authorisation is made in writing.
Professionals shall maintain all of their own insurance including Indemnity insurance of a minimum of five million If a claim is made this is with your responsible insurance. JemmaCo does not take liability of a product once sold or the delivery of a JemmaCo service to a customer. In the event of a claim the Professional shall disclose all relevant information to the relevant insurance. Including the staff qualifications, consultations with customer, details of treatment provided. The Professional will comply with insurance terms and conditions.