An in-depth course that covers all aspects you will need to know to gain the confidence and knowledge needed to provide a truly tailored and bespoke treatment for your clients each visit. Covers: Body acupressure, foot acupressure, hand acupressure, facial acupressure, hot stones, warm bamboo, heated cushions, introduction to aqua massage, heat therapy, JemmaCo ethos, consultation, treatment values, therapist advice, positioning, saving the thumb techniques, emotional links with the body, lymphatic points, chakras, opening/closing down after treatments, essential oils and making your own personalised spritz.
A Mix and Match Massage is the best way to show experience, confidence and above all have your clients returning again and again for the ultimate bespoke massage.
Next Available Course Date is 18th-21st November 2019 Bournemouth
For more training dates and locations please CLICK HERE
- Foot, hand and face acupressure
- Consultation, questions to ask and how to make the most of the consultation
- Aftercare, general and tips and ideas on personalised aftercare
- Treatment Values on how best to enhance your treatment, how client should be treated in every treatment
- Emotional links with the body allowing you to support your client mores emotional
- Therapist Advice and how best to look after you
- Introduction to aqua cushions
- Posture support and analysis on how to support your body
- Advanced massage, including saving the thumbs Techniques
- Lymphatic Massage Point and median lines
- Chakras Balance in the form of healing, sound and dowsing
- Making your own essential oil Personalised Spritz to enhance your treatment
For a full agenda please contact us and we will personally send you more information needed.
4 Full Days Times: 9am – 5pm £450pp
How to Book: A £100 Deposit to secure your place then final payment due 4 weeks before course date. Payments can be made via Paypal, BACs, Cards or Visa. Please fill out our online Course Enrolment Form or email us for one along with which date you are interested in. We will confirm availability and will send you an invoice followed by confirmation letter and pack with agenda and directions for the training.
This Certificated Short Course is accredited through FHT and Professional Beauty Direct. You will receive 7 CPD points per day. Please check with your current insurance provider regarding insurance for treatment any issues Professional Beauty Direct can supply insurance please visit Professional Beauty Direct
Requires NVQ3 Massage therapy or equivalent. Therapists aren’t required to have any experience
Theory Exam: 80% required to pass*
|Practical Assessment on final day of the course**
You will receive your FHT accredited electronic certificate on completion of the course (If your require a printable copy via the post please ask this will cost £3). Please ensure you will be monitored and supported throughout the 4 days. We only have a maximum of 6 on the course to allow as much support as possible.
*this isn’t to fail anyone simply to support your learning ** you are given 1.5 hours to run through a full mix and match treatment with a client and this will be assessed.
Charlee James: Amazing course and love that the course is broken down into 4 days as theres so much information in makes in not so intense. Learnt loads!
Olivia Hobby: This course was amazing and I feel I have learnt so much. Thank you Jemma you have inspired me and given me a new found love for massage. Jemma was an amazing trainer knowledgable and inspirational.