Our newest Accredited course with FHT New in 2019!
This is a fantastic course and essential to help to take therapists to the next level and to stand out from the rest.
Next Available Course Date Available 22nd May 2019 Bournemouth
For more training dates and locations please CLICK HERE
Who is this course for?
- The course works perfectly alongside an aromatherapy course/ Complementary therapy course
- Its great for a Colleges or Universities as covers a lot of the curriculum.
- Massage therapists that want to enhance their treatment.
- Salon owners that want to improve their treatments
What does the day cover?
- How to care for your skin holistically
- How to make safe and healthy products
- Testing your product
- Legislation, regulations and labeling
- Blending and mixing
- Use of essential oils, safety and their properties
- Formulation and making a spritz and lip balm
1 Full Day Times: 9am – 4.30pm £100pp
How to Book: A £50 Deposit to secure your place then final payment due 4 weeks before course date. Payments can be made via Paypal, BACs, Cards or Visa. Please fill out our online Course Enrolment Form or email us for one along with which date you are interested in. We will confirm availability and will send you an invoice followed by confirmation letter and pack with agenda and directions for the training.
This Certificated Short Course is accredited through FHT. You will receive 6 CPD points per day. Please check with your current insurance provider regarding insurance.
Requires NVQ3 Aromatherapy or equivalent. Therapists aren’t required to have any experience
Based on your finished products
You will receive your FHT accredited electronic certificate on completion of the course (If your require a printable copy via the post please ask this will cost £3). Please ensure you will be monitored and supported throughout the day. There is a maximum of 20 students on this course