- Get in Touch : email@example.com
- About Us + -
- Working with Us + -
- Train with us + -
- Shop + -
- Get in Touch
Our Vegan Balm was launched in Spring 2020.
We wanted to created a massage balm free from animals products but also free from our nut and seed oil promise. This product has been 2 years in the making. we put so much time energy and effort into each of our products.
We focused on making this product unscented in order for it to be used on anyone for any situation. In making our product unscented we then had the issue of still making the product smell nice and to have the same great feel of our original balms and we are pleased to say we feel we have achieved this.
Caution : Avoid During pregnancy and breastfeeding due to levels of Arnica
Our vegan balm is still locked with key healing ingredients.
- Rice Bran Wax; Contains many natural healthy fats. It has many antioxidant and moisturising properties. Its a natural emulsion (aids skin absorption) whilst leaving a protective layer on the skin. Its a naturally smooth oil.
- Rice Bran Oil: Its fantastic and versatile ingredient from newborn skin to aging skin and due to its smoothing properties. Its treats al kinds of skin types including dry skin and people with skin sensitivities and skin rashes.
- Refined Avocado Butter: 100% pure avocado butter. Its benefits are endless. It can help to protect the skin from the effect of UV radiation in the sun's rays. It can aid dehydrated and ultra-sensitive skin. Avocado is naturally rich in vitamins A, D, and E, and unsaturated fatty acids, all of which are beneficial to your general health and skin.
- Prebiotic; included in all of our massage balm products. It helps the production of normal skin cells and bacteria. friendly bacteria can recover and grow faster than the harmful bacteria. supporting your skins immunity.
- Arnica: We have included high levels of Arnica for its healing properties. Its well known to aid inflammation and pain in turn helping arthritis and stiffness in the body. It acts as a natural antibiotic.
Who is this product for?
- Aromatherapists that love mixing their own oils. Our Vegan balm acts as the perfect base
- Anyone that is vegan or would prefer to use animal FREE produces
- Its great for clients that are vegan as they can still have a product use during their massage thats full of goodness
- Anyone with sensitivities to essential oils
- Young children whose skin isn't so resilient
- Men/ males clients that want to benefit from the feel of the balm but may not what an essence.
How to Use
You want to use the product sparingly, you really only need a little, its great for everyday body moisturising needs, you can also use on your face but again we would recommend just use a small amount. Some of our client love to use this product on their lips. A great multi purpose product!
The greatest benefit of this product is its a great base for any essence. We recommend using our signature essence as we can guarantee the quality of the oils and they go together great. You only need a small amount of essential oil to get the benefits. Watch this short video on how to blend. If you are a professional therapist ordering please register for a professional account HERE and we will send you a 20 minute video on the benefits of oils and how to blend professionally.
Benefits of using a balm in comparison to oil
- Less mess compared to oil for the Therapist
- Can be used more sparingly
- Gets warmer quicker – better to target concern areas quicker
- Can be heated to a liquid state if preferred or used as a balm
- Benefits for other areas of the body such as the feet and hands can get a better grip.
- Benefits to the skin compared to standard carrier oils
- Absorbed into the skin better so less mess on clothes/skin for clients
- Beeswax layer allows ingredients to be absorbed to allow you to perform deeper tissue techniques easier
- Leaves your client with a beautiful satin feel to their skin that is non-greasy
Designed by Professionals for professionals
Our products are perfect to use during massage treatments. At JemmaCo we use this product within our own professional massage treatments. Its a great long lasting product, the feedback from our clients is just fab and its great to know you are putting a quality product into your client’s skins that have amazing benefits. If you are a professional wanting this product.. click below
Copyright © 2023, JemmaCo