Mix and Match Refresher Course. Keep your skills up to date with our Mix and Match Refresher, Ideal once every year to refresh, this maybe acupressure, deep tissue, posture. A day tailored to what you would like to learn, keep your skills in trend and learn new techniques to keep your treatment fresh. Great way to maintain a high quality treatment.
A Mix and Match Massage is the best way to show experience, confidence and above all have your clients returning again and again for the ultimate bespoke massage.
- Foot, hand and face acupressure
- Consultation, questions to ask and how to make the most of the consultation
- Aftercare, general and tips and ideas on personalised aftercare
- Treatment Values on how best to enhance your treatment, how client should be treated in every treatment
- Emotional links with the body allowing you to support your client mores emotional
- Therapist Advice and how best to look after you
- Heat therapy: Hot stones, warm bamboo, heated pads
- Introduction to aqua cushions
- Posture support and analysis on how to support your body
- Advanced massage, including saving the thumbs Techniques
- Lymphatic Massage Point and median lines
- Chakras Balance in the form of healing, sound and dowsing
- Making your own essential oil Personalised Spritz to enhance your treatment
For a full agenda please contact us and we will personally send you more information needed.
|1 Full Day, Times: 9am - 5pm||£85pp|
Please check with your current insurance provider regarding insurance for treatment
There is no assessment the course is aimed at supporting you to feel more confident
Charlee James: Amazing course and love that the course is broken down into 4 days as theres so much information in makes in not so intense. I learnt loads!
Olivia Hobby: This course was amazing and I feel I have learnt so much. Thank you Jemma you have inspired me and given me a new found love for massage. Jemma was an amazing trainer knowledgable and inspirational.
Copyright © 2020, JemmaCo