This is our original and best selling balm using 6 different pure essential oils.
A beautiful blend of fruity lemon, refreshing peppermint and the calming essence of ylang ylang combine together to create a balm with anti bacterial, anti inflammatory, and antiseptic properties helping to heal, restore and balance your mind and body.
All of our product refills are sold in Disposable Kraft tubs. These tubs are fully compostable and biodegradable. This packaging is only temporary and needs to be transferred into our glass jars. Please note: Refill tubs can be sold if you are an account holder but you would have to order this fresh on request.
Refill tubs are temporary due to the kraft paper over time leaking. We advise you to totally empty out the glass jar and wash it out with soapy water, wait until it is fully dry and then use the refill.
Essential oils and benefits
- Rosemary - Helps with headaches, migraines, mental fatigue and nervous exhaustion. Helps relieve pain associated with rheumatism, arthritis, muscular pain and gout.
- Peppermint - Excellent for mental fatigue and depression, good for stimulation and improving concentration. It also helps with headaches, migraines, shock, nervous shock, vertigo, and faintness. It is used for dermatitis, acne, ringworm, scabies and also relieves itching and acts as a cooling agent for sunburn etc.
- Marjoram - Helps with painful joints and muscles. Good relaxant properties.
- Ylang Ylang - Sedative effect on the nervous system and helps with anxiety, tension and shock and fear.
- Lemon - Aids with infection, soothes headaches, migraines and muscular problems. Is helpful with rheumatism and arthritis.
- Tea Tree - Healing and stimulating properties as well as anti-bacterial properties.
Tips for use
- The products aren't advised to use on babies less than 18 months old
- For external use only, avoid eye area, keep in a cool place.
- All of our balms are nut and seed oil free so totally safe to use if you have a nut or seed allergy
- Try a smaller amount to start with to see if you need more as if you use too much harder to take the product off.
- Dry skin: you may need more balm
- Male recommendation: You may need more balm
- Always use a spatula to decant for safe hygiene
- The product has a 6 month expiry, after this the product will start to separate
- The product is all natural you may find it to be slightly greasy this is due to the product not containing any chemicals to help absorption, so the product relies on your natural skins absorption.