A beautiful blend of fruity lemon, refreshing peppermint and the calming essence of Ylang Ylang. This essence also contains, Tea Tree, Sweet Marjoram and Rosemary. Combining these oils together they work together in harmony to help restore and balance your mind and body. A real favourite amongst our clients. The perfect essence for everyday.
Professionals receive up to 40% off click here for more information -->>>
- Rosemary (ROSMARINUS OFFICINALIS LEAF OIL) - Helps with headaches, migraines, mental fatigue and nervous exhaustion. Helps relieve pain associated with rheumatism, arthritis, muscular pain and gout. It also helps for arteriosclerosis, palpitations, poor circulation and varicose veins. The diuretic properties of rosemary oil are useful with reducing water retention during menstruation, and also with obesity and cellulite. Overall improving blood circulation and decongesting the skin.
- Peppermint (MENTHA ARVENSIS LEAF OIL)- Excellent for mental fatigue and depression, good for stimulation and improving concentration. It also helps with headaches, migraines, shock, nervous shock, vertigo, and faintness. It is used for dermatitis, acne, ringworm, scabies and also relieves itching and acts as a cooling agent for sunburn etc. Can help colic, cramps, nausea, rheumatism red, irritated and itchy, as well as other inflammatory conditions.
- Marjoram (THYMUS MASTICHINA FLOWER OIL) - Helps with painful joints and muscles. Good relaxant properties. Useful for rheumatic pains as well as sprains, strains and spasms, as well as swollen joints and painful muscles. Physical exhaustion, fatigue, and headaches, sinusitis, anxiety, stress and grief.
- Ylang Ylang (CANANGA ODORATA FLOWER OIL) - Sedative effect on the nervous system and helps with anxiety, physical exhaustion, tension and shock and fear. It also balances the secretion of sebum helping oily and dry skin types.
- Lemon (CITRUS MEDICA LIMONUM PEEL OIL) - Aids with infection, soothes headaches, migraines and muscular problems. Is helpful with rheumatism and arthritis. Helps depression, stress, lack of energy and fatigue.
- Tea Tree (MELALEUCA ALTERNIFOLIA LEAF OIL)- Healing and stimulating properties antimicrobial, antiseptic, antiviral, anti bacterial great to inhale for colds and chest infections. Great to apply to skin for healing benefits.
How to safely use essential oils
Essential oils can be dangerous if used incorrectly.
- Don’t eat or drink essential oils. Ingesting essential oils can lead to poisoning. Babies and young children are at increased risk because very small quantities can lead to toxicity in children.
- Some essential oils can also be harmful to pregnant women and their babies. Only use a 1% concentration in the first trimester and thereafter use at a 2% for the rest of the duration of your pregnancy. Common Oils to avoid camphor/ parsley seed/ hyssop/ pennyroyal/ tarragon/ wintergreen/ wormwood. For more information on this please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Do not use any of our essential oil products before being exposed to the sun as they can cause photo-toxicity. The main photosensitising oils used in aromatherapy include: Angelica root oil (Angelica archangelica), Bergamot oil expressed (Citrus aurantium ssp. bergamia), Bitter Orange oil (Citrus aurantium), Cumin oil (Cuminum cyminum), Lemon oil cold pressed (Citrus limonum), Lime oil expressed (Citrus aurantifolia), Tagette oil (Tagetes minuta)
- Whilst using essential oils as Vapour don’t exceed 60 minutes as you will achieve no further benefit from the oil.
- Do not apply undiluted products directly onto the skin. Except in an emergency; for example to cuts, burns or insect bites. A single drop of undiluted oil can be used to soothe and protect from infection – only apply neat once or twice. We recommend using Harmony in this instance.
- Certain oils may cause irritation if used in too high a concentration. If you happen to be a highly sensitive person, try a skin patch test to determine any potential irritation before you use essential oils, and always dilute appropriately.
Here are the steps for conducting a patch test:
If the skin patch is red, itchy, blistering or swollen, you have had an adverse reaction to the oil and should discontinue use. If you experience discomfort before the 24-hour period ends, immediately wash the area with soap and warm water.
- Dilution of essential oils require dilution to prevent adverse reactions. As a general rule, you should keep concentration levels of essential oils below 5 percent.
Examples; For every 100ml for fat base product (oil/ milk/ lotion/ massage balm) 1%= 18 drops , 2%=36 drops, 3%= 54 drops
Safe storage and use
- All of our blended essential oils have a shelf life of 30 months. Please be aware that once the bottle has been opened your product should be used within a 6 month period.
- Essential oils should be stored like any other potentially poisonous substance.
- Keep out of reach and sight of children
- Store in a cool dry place and keep out of direct sunlight
- Put away immediately after purchase or use
- Always keep them in the bottle they are sold in (never transfer to other containers, especially food or drink containers).
For a blending video information click here -->>>